Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to 2011 - The year you turn your IT services around!

Well another year has started and it's looking like it's going to be a busy one. 2010 was an interesting year and despite the continuing recession it was my best year ever in terms of consulting and speaking engagements.

So far 2011 is shaping up to be even better.  My pipeline of consulting opportunities is bigger than it's ever been and I will be developing some very useful tools, courses and keynotes over the next few months.

If you're considering talking to me about consulting, speaking, IT service auditing or course delivery in the next few months, do it now as dates are starting to fill up.

Don't forget, if you want your organization to strive for Service Excellence it's not going to take care of itself.  Talk to me about what can be done to turn your dissatisfied business partners into your biggest advocates.

Contact Tony@tonydenford.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment